Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fortnight Feature

This really isn't a video but a montage that really hits home. Having recently lost my father and having been blessed three weeks ago with the birth of my son, I am particularly touched by this piece. As ephemeral as modern life is, I look to classic motorcycling as a sort of continuation of the lifes of our forebears. Working on my bike forces me to look back, employ techniques, and appreciate the workmanship of an earlier age. I hope I can hand down to my son the same legacy presented in this beautiful piece

1 comment:

  1. births and deaths ,two very affecting issues ,i remember my sons births and sadly my fathers passing,when you have a passion for motorcycles its great to be able to share it with those around you whom you care for,all the best,Robbie

    ReplyDelete