Thursday, March 11, 2010

More Motobilia

I went out of town for a couple of days and was happy to see that the mail carrier left a couple of more surprises while Kate and I were gone. I am totally immersed in my Norton Model 7 and I collect anything related to my bike including advertisements and literature. I love the graphic art of the period and I am fortunate enough to have wife that let's me decorate with it a bit. Anyway here is my latest acquisition.


The cool thing about this one is that my office is decorated with a large sized color reproduction of this very ad. It's not a coincidence that I bought it. If there's anybody out there with more of this stuff, let me know I would be very interested even if we just posted your collection as a galler on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment